Biltmore Tutoring is pleased to announce a new partnership with Mindprint, and will offer their groundbreaking cognitive test which was developed by the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Medicine and NIH (and a 2018 Common Sense Education award winner). It takes about an hour for a student to complete the on-line assessment. The test is fun and is less of a standardized test and more of a series of fun puzzles!
The test evaluates Speed, Executive Function, Complex Reasoning, and Memory, along with ten other specific learning skills. Then, Mindprint’s educational experts create an individualized Student Profile. That document provides essential information about a student’s learning strengths and weaknesses.
After the test results come back, Biltmore Tutoring’s experts will sit down with you in a personalized private consultation and review your student’s Profile Report and recommendations with you. You will receive a copy of the report which can also be shared with your student’s teachers. Biltmore Tutoring’s educational experts will then work with you to craft a personalized educational plan for everyday schoolwork, test prep, or a combination that best meets your student’s needs.
What a Mindprint Cognitive Assessment Provides:
Mindprint Assessment + Personalized Toolbox:
- Uniquely valid, computerized learning assessment
- The test can be taken in about one hour
- Results within 5 business days
- Developed by neuroscientists for ages 8 to 21 and cited by 150+ academic papers
- Learning strengths/needs identified across:
- executive functions/attention
- complex reasoning
- processing speed
Learning Profile and Personalized Learning Plan:
- Actionable report written by Mindprint learning specialists
- Recommendations to make immediate improvements for homework and classroom
- Includes 45 minute diagnostic session with a Biltmore Tutoring educational expert
How to get started:
You will receive a remarkable amount of insight into your student and their unique learning style for the low price of $199. Call (828) 505-2495 or e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss how Biltmore Tutoring can help your student become a self-sufficient, self-motivated learner with the tools needed for school success!